Wednesday, January 17, 2007

KidMo

We use curriculum from KidMo every Sunday in our Planet Shakers (K-5th) and Prek classes.

It has been the best to work with considering our format and portable location.

Their lessons, materials, and teaching videos are all top notch. Their support staff is amazing too.

They are almost always available and are more than willing to do whatever it takes to help out.

We don't always use KidMo exactly as the script may say but it is the bulk of our messages and we have seen great things in our kids as a result of it.

I highly recommend KidMo to anyone but especially to church plants who are portable and are looking to build a solid volunteer base.

I am always ready to talk about curriculum so please leave a comment if you have one or shoot me a question.

Preston

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Boggs said...

I read all your blogs all the time. See you at home team tomorrow night.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm a children's minister in SC and your blog caught my eye. We too use KIDMO and I agree its great stuff. I have a difficult time getting volunteers, so KIDMO works for us because without the small group portion, I can do it myself. I am enjoying your insight!

Monday, February 26, 2007 5:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home