Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Morning Quarterback

Stealing a page from my boy Pudge (even though he didn't hook me up with Masters tickets, JK)
I am going to try and update what happens each Sunday in our children's ministry here!

Easter Sunday April 9th 2007

Attendance
Planet Shakers (K-5th) 102 (These are totals with no repeats, we have 2 services)
Tiny Town (Birth- PreK) 88

New Curriculum: Elevate (In Elementary and PreK) from Fellowship Church

Review: Great Small groups, Props were awesome and it was one of the first times I had handed off the setup duty to one of our volunteer leaders, kids really dug our new music and teaching, check out was rough and we will look to evaluate how to make it better/ question is how to make it more effective and still keep things secure(if anyone has an idea on how to do that please drop me a line or comment here-we meet in a theater (kids are in an actual theater) and we have a tag and badge system)

Overall: Great Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I saw you made the switch from KIDMO to Elevate. I'd love to ask you some questions. Any way to e-mail you?

Monday, April 09, 2007 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Preston Porter said...

hey michelle

try preston@ridgestonechurch.com

p2

Monday, April 09, 2007 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home